The Rhythmic Gymnastics Technical Committee has nominated the following club competitions around the country to form part of a High Performance Circuit.
The circuit will include 5 competitions around the country. Participation in the circuit is voluntary, however participation is highly encouraged. The aim of introducing the circuit will be to improve the standard of high performance squad gymnastics and create more competition opportunities for the gymnasts.
- Eastern Cape Rhythmic Invitational: 22-23 May , Jeffreys Bay Contact -Nokkie Joubert
Contact Nokkie Joubert: email@example.com
- Ocean Invitational: 26-27June, St Mary’s school, Kloof KZN
Contact Robyn Baker: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gold Reef Invitational: 7-8 August, Wits University,JHB
Contact Maureen van Rooyen: email@example.com
- Rhythmia Invitational: 22 August,Kimberley, NC
Contact: Tazmiah Francis: firstname.lastname@example.org
- KSG Invitational: 28-29 August, Klerksdorp School of Gymnastics
Contact: Tatiana Lavrentchouk Vizer: email@example.com
Criteria to qualify for the National HP Circuit:
1. Gymnasts must be registered as a member of the SAGF
2. Gymnasts must have passed the High Performance testing for her HP level and thus eligible to compete in the high performance sections
3. Gymnasts must take part in a minimum of two of the above mentioned official competitions. She may take part in more but only the best two results will be used towards the final score.
Results from the Eastern Cape Invitational can be viewed below.