Gymnastics “roadshows” will be underway soon, engaging with various stakeholders in each province.
The purpose of the roadshows are to highlight the planning / arrangements for the following events pertaining to Gymnaestrada and Schools Gymnastics:
- World Gymnaestrada 2015
- 3 Zonal Gymnaestrada’s in 2014, everyone who wishes to go to the World Gymnaestrada needs to take part in one of the Zonal competitions.
- Schools: Education, Training and development of educators in the areas of coaching, judging and administration
- The Roles and responsibilities of Provincial Federations and Schools Committees in the roll out of the Schools gymnastics Program
- Establishment of both Provincial and National Schools Committees
Attendees / stakeholders to the road show should include:
– Provincial Federation Chairpersons and Board,
– AER, RS, MAG, WAG, GFA Provincial Chairpersons,
– Interested club owners,
– Schools committee (where they exist),
– DSR/SC persons
|Western Cape||27 November 2014 Wednesday|
|KZN||29 November 2014 Friday|
|Gauteng||30 November 2014 Saturday|
|Mpumalanga||06 December 2014 Friday|
For more information about the Roadshows, contact Caron@sagf.co.za or call 082 327 3823.