The 3rd Down Syndrome Gymnastics World Championships will begin from the 05th – 09th July 2018, this DSIGO (Down Syndrome International Gymnastics Organisation) World Championships be held in Bochum (Germany).
The Championships is for MAG (Men’s Artistic), WAG (Women’s Artistic) and RG (Rhythmic Gymnastics).
SA Gymnastics will be represented by:
- Charles Phillips (MAG Gymnast)
- Allan Chadwick as Head Coach.
Arrival Thursday 5th July
- International Sport for DS participants conference
- Podium training sessions all gymnasts
Friday 6th July
- WA overall competition all categories. and qualifications for finals
Saturday 7th July
MA and RG overall competition all categories and qualifications for finals
Sunday 8th July
- Finals for World Elite Seniors and Junior
- July Departure
Please see below is the event official results for download…