The South African Gymnastics Federation (SAGF) is now hiring, the following vacancy is open:
Job Title: Financial Assistant: Permanent, Full-Time position
Location: SAGF Office, Cape Town
Reports to: Financial Manager (FM), SAGF
The South African Gymnastics Federation (SAGF) is the governing body for gymnastics in the geographic bounds of South Africa. The SAGF Financial Manager (FM) is responsible for all aspects of financial management, including bookkeeping function, ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as funder requirements. The Financial Assistant reports to the Financial Manager, and assists in completing all of the above mentioned tasks.
The Financial Assistant is required to work closely with the SAGF Managers, Audit Committee, Auditors and SAGF Executive Committee.
Remuneration: Negotiable commensurate experience.
Qualifications: Relevant and related qualifications in accounting.
- Experience in bookkeeping and bank reconciliations.
- Experience in budget preparation and reporting.
- Experience in using MS Office, in particular Excel and Word.
- Experience using Accounting Software .
Desired Skill Set:
- Highly numerate.
- Interpersonal and communication skills to interact with people of all levels.
- Strong computer skills (especially Excel and Word).
- Well organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- Follow up on correspondence in a timely manner.
- Work under pressure.
How to Apply:
Candidates meeting the above requirements may submit their CV and application letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13 March 2019. The selected candidate will be subjected to a background check. Please provide contactable references.