14 May 2014. SAGF will host its 3rd Annual Club Coaches Conference. The Conference targets all existing and future club owners and club coaches across all gymnastics disciplines and levels. The aim of the Conference is to up skill participants with knowledge on and administration of the club.
This year sees 2 Conferences on offer, one in the North (Gauteng) and one in the South (Western Cape). Both conferences will cover the same topics for discussion.
Topics of discussion at the 2014 Conference are:
- “The New Coaching Framework – And how it affects You!!”
- “Be Safe – Gym Safe! Insurance for Gymnasts and their families”
– 24/7 Emergency Assistance Plan
– For Competitions and Non – Competition Activities
- “ How to get the best out of your gymnasts during competition”
– Harvesting Gymnast
- “How to protect your club legally”
– Contracts, UIF and PAYE
– Tax Declarations and Workman’s Compensation
– SARS and Department of Labour
- “Improving your chances of securing a successful Lotto application”
– Benefits of the Lotto funds!
- “ Running your club/school as a Business!”
– Creating the Competitive Edge!
Registration for the Club Conference is free. Contact Robyn@sagf.co.za with your name, club, position and contact details to confirm your registration.